Monday, May 14, 2012

Week 5

I hit my first platue. I didn't loose anything last week, but I also didn't gain. I will take it. My life was super crazy last week, and extremely stressful. I know that my I didn't get all my protein in every day and that I just have to keep working towards my goals. This is a minor setback, and hopefully I can make up for it this week.

Just to give you a little incite into my crazy week, On Tuesday, we had to take the race bike to the engine builder to have it fixed, and then on Wednesday, we had to put our beloved Whiskey down after 15 1/2 years. And my heart was just broken, and then on Thursday, I brought Dad home from the skilled nursing facility he was in. So Friday was crazy trying to get back into a routine. The weekend went pretty well. Saturday anyway, my husband and I decided to plant our garden. We planted potatoes. cucumber's, pumpkin, tomatoes. cabbage, onions, cauliflower, peas. jalapenos and radish's. I am excited.

But then on Sunday just as we were getting ready to start our day of chore's, Dad had a major coughing fit and collapsed a lung again. So Ambulance trip to the ER, and then waiting around for admittance.
Hopefully as long as Dad doesn't get any infections he should be home in a few days.

So needless to say I didn't get much exercise in last week with everything else that was going on, and  I am OK with the fact that I hit my first platue. I am in this for the long haul.

I still feel so freaking awesome though. I don't feel deprived at all, and the shakes are very filling, and easy. I don't have to think about portion size's. And Dinner's are fun. Trying to figure out how to add colors and flavor's with out adding extra not so great for us stuff!

Well I better run and plan my menu and shopping list for the next two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment