Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Week 4 completed

I know that I am now half way through week 5, but week for was good. I weighed in last Friday and I was down another 2.6 pounds. I had hubby do my measurements on Monday night and I have lost a couple inches on my belly and about 1/2 inch everywhere else. I am still doing well. I still have tons of energy and I am not feeling super hungry or deprived. Week 4 was a little tougher because Cody was gone to a race, and I was home alone with Sis. However I did find some stuff that I could nuke for the two of us and still eat really healthy. I really like the Gordon's Fish that are already seasoned. The Garlic and Lemon Pepper ones are really good. Plus I got some steamed veggies that Cody doesn't really like, like Brussels sprouts and also broccoli, cauliflower and carrots with cheese steamers. Cody doesn't like broccoli at all, and he won't eat cooked cauliflower.

Cody started the shakes on Monday. I have been making them for us in the morning and then making one for him to take to work for lunch. We will see how he does as well.

I also have been doing a ton of yard work getting the yard ready for the BBQ we are hosting in a couple weeks as well as getting our garden area ready to plant. I can't wait to get our first home grown veggies of the year. We are going to do onions, potatoes, radishes, cauliflower, cabbage, cucumbers, peas, jalapenos and pumpkins  Oh and tomatoes as well. I need to get those plants still. Plus I will also try and grow some cilantro again this year. It did great the first year I had it, but the last two have kinda sucked.

The next few weeks are going to be interesting to see how well I do with Dad coming home tomorrow. I know that he is going to take up most of my time, and I am not sure how much exercise I will be able to get in. But I will also be going up and down the stairs a bunch so it may balance out.

Thank all of you for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment