Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Week 6

Still in the plateau. I didn't gain anything, and I only lost 2 oz. I will take that. With as stressed out as I have been with everything that has been going on, and not getting ANY exercise in, I am actually counting it as a loss. Since I normally would have gained, and gained huge.
Dad didn't come home as he was super weak in the hospital so it is back to rehab. And so it was also a tough week trying to get that all sorted out.

I am starting back into my running training program. I really want to be able to run/jog by the end of summer. I hope that Charger will appreciate it. He loves to run, and right now, I can't keep up with him, or run far enough for him before I have to slow down. He however, hates it when I am on the treadmill, and he barks his head off at me the whole time. It is actually kinda cute.

I am still enjoying the shakes and have even been able to make it work with the craziness that has been my life the last two weeks.

So here is to a better week, and busting through this plateau!

No comments:

Post a Comment