Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Getting started!!

I have always been a heavy girl. Even as a child I was bigger than my classmates. I have never been skinny. Not to say that I am unhealthy, but every Doctor has recommended me to loose weight. I had one Dr put me on a 1200 calorie diet for a year, and I lost 4 pounds. 4 pounds in a year! Then when I gave up on that, I gained the 4 pounds back along with 10 more.

At my heaviest I was 238. I am currently at 225. I want to be at 180. I have tried so many things, some with success, and most without, but nothing that has ever been a good plan for me.

So a high school friend of mine started a business with Herbalife. She has been doing it for a yearish, and I have been reading her posts on Facebook with skepticism, and jealousy. So off to the research phase. Company has been around for a long time, major research, endorsed by real Doctors, affiliated with UCLA Medical School.

So on to the phone call. Answered a bunch of questions, and figured out a program for me. I should get my supplies tomorrow and I will start on Monday. I will take some pictures and get some measurements before then, and update as often as I can with results!

I look forward to meeting the New Skinny Me!

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you Angii! I couldn't be more excited for you! You GO GIRL!!!!! xoxo ~Ashley Regnier

    ReplyDelete