Sunday, April 8, 2012

Starting Tomorrow!



I am so excited about starting tomorrow. I went to the store today and loaded up on high protein snacks, and fruit for the week. Plus I had my Hubby take pictures and measurements.

I am not happy with where I am at, but that is the reason for the change! Right? :) And of course I look like crap because I have been doing yard work for two days straight, and I don't have makeup or anything on.

I have been working on making sure that I am getting enough water in every day too. Plus I am rubbing off on Hubby, who has drank more water this weekend than he has since last summer, and he is also interested in my progress. I think it is great that he is being supportive, and it shouldn't impact him much at all since we will still have the same dinner.

OK, well I am off  till later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment