Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Week 2

This is the second week post. I did alright last week. I only lost  1/2 a pound, but I had two horrible eating nights, when we went out with friends and my choices were limited. Plus I didn't exercise as much as I normally do. So I will still take the loss. It is still a loss.

I feel awesome though. I have tons of energy still, and even getting waylaid with a migraine it was still a great week.
The weekends are definitely going to be my hardest time. I don't have the same schedule on the weekends as I do during the week. Hubby is home, and we are so busy with life that things get super crazy, I have a hard time getting my snacks in since we are on the go so much, but I am trying.

I am so excited still. It is such an awesome feeling knowing that I am getting healthier every day. I know that the weight didn't come on over night and it won't go off overnight so as long as I am continuing to lose, even if it is small amounts I will take it.

I am really looking forward to better selections at the farmers market and supermarket. I have also been trying new recipes for dinners and have found a few good ones. However now that it is getting warmer I need to find more things that I can grill and or cook in a way that wont heat up the house. :)

I started the Couch to 5k training program today. I had an awesome workout. I feel good. I need a shower though! I am so excited. I know I keep saying that, but it is true. I haven't ever been this excited about a "weight loss" program or diet before in my life.

A big shout out to my Coach, Nique,, girl, this is the second time you have helped me save my life! Love You!

http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml

1 comment:

  1. You are so awesome! I love your motivation. I will coach you a little through your blogs too! How great is our technological accessibility? :) Whoohoo! So, my suggestion for those nights eating out would be to make sure you have Thermobond tablets with you, to block the absorption of 80% of the fat you're body is taking in. :) Also, keep hitting that magic protein number everyday & your water intake! You are going to ROCK this!!! Love ya! Nique

    ReplyDelete