Monday, April 16, 2012

Week One complete :)

Well I have been doing this for a week,  and I feel great! The weekend was a little tougher since we had so much going on and errands and running around to do. I know I missed a couple of snacks, but I was still able to get all my water, and both shakes. We did eat out both days, and I had a low fat sub from Subway on Sat, full of veggies and with no mayo or mustard or anything added, and I didn't even notice it was missing.

Then on Sunday, I bought a salad, and didn't add the dressing that came with it, instead I just squeezed a lemon wedge on it. So I still tried to make really good choices.
I also went to the farmers market to get some good fresh fruits and veggies, however, their wasn't much available. I am sure it is still too early in the season.

I also did my first 5k event. It was a blast, and I didn't come in first, but I didn't come in last either. But it made me realize that I want to start running. So I have done some research and found a website that details how to change your walk to a run in 30 days. :) So I am going to give it a try. I feel like I could tackle the world right now.

Now on to the best part,,, I have lost 3 pounds! And 3% body fat. I know I still have a ways to go, but every journey starts with one step. :)

I am so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment